Happy Holidays, y'all! For our family's 2018 Holiday cards, we decided to opt out of our traditional run of the mill Shutterfly cards and try something a little different. Something a little less staged and a little more unexpected, real and also kind of creepy. Here's what we did...
1) We hired a private investigator (who wants to remain anonymous) to photograph our family unknowingly at home and out and about. Creepy, right? Right.
2) Once we got the photos back from the private investigator, we sent them off to a Walgreens to be printed.
3) We then stuffed the photographs into manila envelopes along with little "Happy Holidays" post-it notes.
4) In typical private investigator fashion, we stamped the manila envelopes with a small "Confidential" stamp. You know, to make it look like something you'd receive from a private investigator.
5) Finally, we spread some Holiday cheer by mailing them to all of our friends and family.
Photos below. Enjoy!
The top two photos of the photos were taken by Erick Moore.